In case of emergency:The internal telephone number 1999 provides immediate access to professional assistance on a 24-hour basis.
Be prepared to state:
- Type of assistance required (ambulance, fire brigade, police etc.)
- Type of emergency (fire, injury, etc.)
- Name, extension number and location.
This number should only be used in an emergency; other contact details can be found in the contact information section.
Action in the event of a fire:
- If the fire is small, make one attempt at putting it out
- If the fire is still burning, raise the alarm and ring Ext. 1999
- Leave the building and go to the nearest fire assembly point
- On hearing the alarm, everyone should leave the building and go directly to the fire assembly point
- Familiarize yourself with exit routes and with the position of fire extinguishers