10 Reasons to Study Pharmacy at Trinity
- Study at one of the world’s leading (61st) research-intensive Universities. The only Irish University in the top 100 (2013 QS World University Ranking).
- Links and collaborations with many high ranking Universities around the world.
- Learn from leading researchers including the co-inventor of the Nicotine Patch.
- Access to Trinity’s Global Room, an innovative new space designed to link the College to the world.
- Unparalleled access to course resources in Ireland’s largest library with over 5 million titles.
- The School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences is the oldest academic pharmaceutical institution in Ireland excelling in: undergraduate teaching and learning, postgraduate education, research and community service in pharmaceutical sciences in Ireland and worldwide.
- Access to a state of the art, multi-media & interactive model Pharmacy (Boots unit) to enhance the learning experience.
- Excellent career prospects. Employment opportunities exist in all areas such as: community, hospital and industry, as well as in state services such as medicines licensing.
- The opportunity to continue your studies at Trinity and pursue an MSc. or PhD.
- Experience life in Dublin, a historic, vibrant and student-friendly capital city were you can reconnect with family and friends.